The parish was established in 1854 by Saint John Neumann, then the Bishop of Philadelphia. Bishop Neumann blessed the original church, located on State Street in Hamburg. On December 8, 2000, a new church was dedicated, located off Old Route 22 on Walnut Road in Tilden Township, west of the borough.
Numerous artifacts taken from the old church have been incorporated into the new church.
94 Walnut Road
Hamburg, PA 19526
Hours: Saturday Vigil 4:30 pm. Sunday 8 am & 10:45 am