Murphy Jewelers was founded in 1913 when Frank J. Murphy opened a store in downtown Pottsville and traveled door-to-door in a horse and buggy repairing school house clocks. Today, over one hundred years later, Murphy Jewelers is in their third and fourth generations of family ownership. They have grown to become one of Pennsylvania’s foremost jewelry retailers with three award-winning store locations and world-renowned designer offerings.
In addition to our store in Hamburg (across from Cabela’s) Murphy Jewelers also has locations in Pottsville and Whitehall.
16 Jetson Drive
Hamburg, PA 19526