Since 1996 Sonshine has provided high quality childcare with a commitment to the whole child; physically, cognitively, emotionally, socially and spiritually. We are a licensed facility which exceeds the requirements set forth by the PA Dept. of Public Welfare. Sonshine also participates in the Keystone Stars program.
Our mission is for your child to develop a lifelong love of learning in a safe and secure environment.
Sonshine provides care to children 6 weeks of age to Pre-K, as well as Before and After School Programs. We operate during the hours of 5:30 AM -5:30 PM Monday through Friday.
We believe that the greatest gift we can give children is the knowledge of Jesus Christ through character development. Through daily routines and lessons, the children learn obedience, attentiveness, gratefulness, manners, honesty, love, and so on.
Learning activities will include Bible stories, language arts, math, science, social studies, health, safety, physical education, music, and much much more.
- A well rounded curriculum with child centered hands-on age appropriate activities
• Loving, qualified teachers; certified in CPR and First Aid
• Modern, spacious classrooms that are bright and inviting
• Indoor gym
• Computer Lab
• Playground that meets state specifications for safety
• Infant and toddler daily reports and academic progress reports for Pre-Schoolers
• An atmosphere of mutual trust and respect between parents and staff
Clouds: Infants,Dewdrops: Walking to at least 24 mo.Raindrops: ≥ 24 mo. until potty trained, Rainbows: Preschool: 3 & potty trained until 4 years Puddles: Pre-kindergarten until Kindergarten Stars: School-age Summer Program & Before & After School Care